What would I grab if my house was on fire? What’s my favourite mascara right now? What’s your answers in the 20 questions tag?
I saw this beauty tag on @beautybucketeer‘s Instagram, so I’m going to do it too! Tag me if you’ve done it yourself so I can read it.
1) What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
My cat. Everything else is replaceable anyway. Oh, my credit card and passport! #logicalboringpeople
2) Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
Evelina, because I love her purple hair!
3) What celeb do people think you look like?
A Malaysian once told me I look like Lisa Surihani, the Malaysian actress and wife of a Director. I don’t think so though?
She’s still pretty! Shall just take it as a compliment.
4) What beauty product do you save for date night?
I rarely wear makeup nowadays, but it’ll probably be mascara since the eyes are the windows to the soul. Heh.
5) Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready?
None of them, lol. Which guy will take longer to get ready compared to a girl?
6) If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
It wouldn’t be so much of a product as a container. I want a container that can fit all my favourite beauty products in easy-to-reach places, rather than everything piled up in one bag/pouch. Like a Batman utility gadget, but with more glitter. HAHA.
7) What’s your best beauty tip?
Take care of your skin, and you’ll have less problems in the makeup chair. Keep hydrated, regular cleansing and lots of sleep.
8) What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Japanese makeup. They’re super awesome, especially for Asian skin.
10) What is your signature scent?
It used to be DKNY (the pink apple bottle). Now it’s Victoria’s Secret Passionate Kisses. I think it’s discontinued though, can’t find it in shops anymore.
11) I am on an endless quest for the perfect…
Foundation. Both liquid and powder. Just… can’t… find it…
Take care of your skin and you’ll have to do much less makeup-wise.
12) How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
Like I said, I rarely wear makeup anymore. Eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, lipstick, and mascara. Plus an eyelash curler obviously.
13) What lipstick/lipgloss is in your purse right now?
Lunasol lipstick is my everyday pink/nude shade, and Maybelline Colour Elixir by Colour Sensational in Signature Scarlet 020 lipgloss is my go-to for a red lippie.
14) Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Miranda Kerr, because you can’t go wrong with Miranda Kerr.
15) Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson of.
Hmm, a Japanese brand maybe? Or Dior, cause Dior is awesome.
16) What’s your current nail polish?
I never wear nail polish anymore, because it’s such a hassle to remove. Oh my god, I’m turning into Yu Kong! #logicalboringpeople
17) Favorite mascara right now?
Maybelline Falsies mascara in the purple tube, Maybelline mascaras are super amazing.
18) The last thing you bought at Sephora?
A body wash, can’t remember if it was chocolate or caramel.
19) I try never to be seen without wearing…
Eyebrow pencil. Ever since 2008, I discovered that I have no eyebrows. #MonaLisa?
20) What’s one beauty product you always recommend?
Lots of sleep. Not much point trying to cover anything up when your face is so tired anyway. But I like the Za Total Hydration Dewy Moisturizer, it’s so hydrating and makes my skin glow. Sounds like a cheesy commercial but it’s true!
Tag me on social media or comment below if you’ve done this tag!